Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes you can send a representative to get your alumni card. Kindly let your representative bring the following requirements:
- Authorization letter by the applicant
- Applicant’s valid ID (original and photocopy)
- Representative’s valid ID (original and photocopy)
- 2 x 2 Picture with white background
- (For batch 2011 onwards, please bring your graduation picture instead of a 2 x 2 picture with white background)
- Fill out an Alumni Information Sheet.
- Attach an affidavit of loss notarized by a lawyer.
- Present the filled out form to any OAR staff for verification.
- Proceed to the Cashier’s Office for the Payment. (cash payment only)
- Return to OAR for your picture and printing of the card.
- Note: Applicants from batch 2011 onwards must bring their graduation picture