Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)


Yes you can send a representative to get your alumni card. Kindly let your representative bring the following requirements:

  • Authorization letter by the applicant
  • Applicant’s valid ID (original and photocopy)
  • Representative’s valid ID (original and photocopy)
  • 2 x 2 Picture with white background
    • (For batch 2011 onwards, please bring your graduation picture instead of a 2 x 2 picture with white background)
  • Fill out an Alumni Information Sheet.
  • Attach an affidavit of loss notarized by a lawyer.
  • Present the filled out form to any OAR staff for verification.
  • Proceed to the Cashier’s Office for the Payment. (cash payment only)
  • Return to OAR for your picture and printing of the card.
  • Note: Applicants from batch 2011 onwards must bring their graduation picture


Show Buttons
Hide Buttons