Photo by Cheng Bigay
The Thomasian Alumni Card is exclusively issued by the Office of Alumni Relations (OAR) and ones strong proof of his or her continuous commitment to the University of Santo Tomas. It also entitles the bearer to a wide array of benefits and an impressive range of alumni assistance, services and exclusive discounts.
How to get a card?
1. Fill out the Alumni Information Sheet.
2. Present the printed form along with any valid identification at the OAR Office to have your degree and year of graduation verified.
3. Once verified, kindly pay the alumni card fee at the Main Building Cashier’s Office.
Annual fee- PHP 500
Lifetime fee- PHP 1,500
4. After paying, please present the original receipt back at the OAR Office where you can get your photo taken or submit a recent 2 x 2 picture with white background.
5. Your Thomasian Alumni Card will be issued on the same day of application.
***In case of loss, kindly present an affidavit of loss at the OAR Office and pay the replacement fee of Php 200.
***Damaged cards shall be surrendered at the OAR Office with the replacement fee of Php 200.
***In case of a representative claiming on behalf of the owner, kindly present an authorization letter from the applicant, original and photocopy of the applicant’s valid ID, original and photocopy of the representative’s valid ID and a 2 x 2 picture of the applicant with white background.
***Thomasian Alumni outside the country may still apply for an alumni card by sending their filled up Alumni Information Sheet and a copy of their 2 x 2 picture with white background to email@example.com and have an authorized representative to claim their cards on their behalf.
Important Fact: Most private and government establishments are now recognizing alumni cards issued by respective universities or colleges as a primary and valid identification which means getting your Thomasian Alumni Card would prove to be very useful in processing required documents and other forms of valid identifications especially for newly graduated alumni.
Perks and Privileges